Yesterday, for the first time, fans got a chance to get hands-on with Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer, and today, Treyarch’s Game Design Director, David Vonderhaar discussed the mode’s newly implemented features.
Twitter followers of @Treyarch and those on the show floor also got an opportunity to ask Vonderhaar a few questions on the changes and features in multiplayer, as part of “Community Night” at the event.
It’s GamesCom 2012 and they’re showing off Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer, so expect lots of new gameplay from players at the event and gaming sites: Inside Gaming and GameTrailers to name a few. Check out the list of the latest videos for more gameplay and interviews:
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Shoutcast w/ David Vonderhaar (Inside Gaming Extended)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II GC 2012: Yemen Deathmatch Gameplay
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II GC 2012: Turbine Multi-Team Deathmatch Gameplay
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II GC 2012: Aftermath Hardpoint Gameplay
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II GC 2012: Cargo Hardpoint Gameplay
- Black Ops II: How CODCasting Works with OneOfSwords & Hastr0
- Black Ops 2: Full Sniper Ballista Gameplay on YEMEN | Black Ops 2
Treyarch had even more multiplayer to show off during the GamesCom live stream, including new multiplayer maps – Turbine, Yemen, Cargo, and Aftermath – and the revamped Create-a-Class system. We have embedded Day 2 of the program below, enjoy!