It’s day one of Gamescom, and that means inside access into Treyarch’s upcoming shooter, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and a behind the scenes look at the game’s multiplayer!
That’s right, Black Ops II multiplayer is being premiered at one of the biggest events of the year, GamesCom and we’re here to bring you all of the latest updates, news, and information on the game. For the first time, players will be able to get hands-on with multiplayer at the event, so you’ll be seeing a lot of new gameplay.
Xbox LIVE’s Major Nelson and AceyBongos hosted the first day of the live-stream, and will continue to do so throughout the week. The stream can be watched straight on your Xbox console via the Live Events app, on CallofDuty.com, Xbox.com, Black Ops Facebook page or on Twitch TV!
We’ll be seeing loads of new multiplayer videos from the event, including gameplay, interviews, and more. We’ve created a list of recently uploaded Black Ops II multiplayer videos from day one of Gamescom below. Check it out!
- Black Ops 2 Create a Class – All Snipers, Scorestreaks, Perks, Attachments, Guns, Specialist
- Black Ops 2 Full Hardpoint on Yemen – Multiplayer Gameplay
- Black Ops 2 – Turbine Multiplayer Gameplay – Full Match
- IGN’s Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Overview
- Black Ops 2 “Cargo” Multiplayer Gameplay | Full Match | Gamescom 2012
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Interview Part 1 w/ David [Vonderhaar]
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Full Shoutcasted Match (Inside Gaming Extended)
The list will be updated throughout the day, so keep checking back. We’ll also be posting today’s GamesCom Black Ops II live-stream on this page as soon as it is uploaded online, for those who were unable to watch it live. The stream is also available on Xbox LIVE on-demand for the next two days. Stay tuned!
[Update] Day one of the live-stream is up online, check it out below after the break!